1. Your lungs decide they want you to die. Massive coughing will occur, for a prolonged period of time.
2. Your throat will burn for the rest of the day. Like you started a bonfire back there.
3. You will freak out and believe you're going to get lung cancer or pulmonary fibrosis from a one-time inhalation.
4. You will not be hungry. This will be a pleasant surprise if you're on a diet like me.
5. You will eventually go back to normal, and will be starving once you do.
6. But you will still worry about the lung cancer thing, because honestly, hairspray can't be good for you.